Help us provide nourishing meals and critical items to those experiencing homelessness.
Your donations help serve hurting and homeless people at UGM’s Men’s Mission, Simonka Place, Grear Street Transitional Housing, and Restoration House.
Here are some of the most frequently needed goods:
- BREAKFAST FOODS: Oatmeal, eggs
- CAN/JAR FOODS: Fruit, spaghetti sauce, coffee, olives, pickles, salad dressing, yams
- PANTRY STAPLES: Sugar, croutons, broth, stuffing, Jello, marshmallows, french-fried onions, crème of mushroom soup, cranberry sauce, pasta
- FRESH PRODUCE: Potatoes, green beans, celery, mushrooms, bananas, sweet potatoes/yams, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, oranges, apples, onions
- FRESH DAIRY: Butter, sour cream, milk/milk alternatives
- DESSERT: Assorted pies, Cool Whip
Food may be dropped off at the Men’s Mission (777 Commercial St NE) behind the building from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have any questions about donating food, please contact us to schedule a pickup or drop off time at the Men’s Mission.
- Twin size blankets
- New men’s/women’s underwear
- Disposable razors
- Warm coats, gloves, and hats
- Hand warmers
- Travel size toiletries
- Feminine hygiene products
- Laundry detergent
Nonfood items may be dropped off at the UGM Donation Center (1100 Front St.) Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Schedule a Donation Drive
Other Ways to Give
Because we do not receive government funding for most of our programs, private giving from our faithful friends fuels this ministry. We assure you that financial responsibility and accountability is an ongoing and primary concern in all we do. We take seriously our duty and responsibility to be good stewards of all the resources the Lord provides. As a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and the Citygate Network, we agree to comply with the recognized Standards of Responsible Stewardship.
The Union Gospel Mission of Salem is a non-profit 501©(3) organization. UGM’s EIN is 93-0457267.
Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.